As with all fine things in life, you should take care to protect your jewelry.
Store your jewelry in its original packaging or in a plush case. Polish it regularly with a soft cloth so that it retains its original shine. Make sure the soft cloth does not contain acid, alcohol or ammonia.
Jewelry that has plating is not waterproof as you often ask us!
Remove jewelry before sports, swimming, exercising, showering, cleaning the house, washing clothes, or applying lotion or body cream or perfume. Sea or pool water can damage our jewelry. Never store your jewelry wet. Always dry with a soft cloth before storage.
Store the jewelry in a small plastic Ziploc bag before placing it in its box or in your soft jewelry case, so you avoid scratches from other objects and dust.
Remember that the color of the plating fades with abrasion, use and the PH of the skin and leaves the silver, brass or other metals showing through.
This is an inevitable process.
To slow down the deterioration of the color of the plating, it would be good to follow the care tips closely.
We are not responsible for damage caused by misuse or collision or dropping of the jewelry, but we are always happy to help repair it if possible.
Temperature: Do not expose the watch to direct sunlight or high temperatures. Long-term exposure to it can cause damage to the watch's operation and reduce battery life.
Conflicts: This watch can withstand the normal collisions of everyday life, as well as those caused by non-contact sports. However, serious damage can be caused if it is dropped or hit in a major collision.
Magnetic Fields: This watch is anti-magnetic up to 60 gauss and is not affected by common electromagnetic household appliances.
Static electricity: If the watch is exposed to strong electric fields, the time may lose some of its accuracy.
Chemicals and Gases: Do not wear the watch with strong perfumes, strong chemicals and gases. Some parts of the watch may discolor, disintegrate or even break. The watch case and strap may become discolored if they come into contact with mercury from a broken thermometer. Pay special attention to avoid chemicals!
How To Clean Your Watch: If you wear your watch every day, it may get dirty. To give your watch a longer life, clean it regularly.
Use an absorbent soft cloth to clean the glass.
Metal parts, use a dry soft toothbrush for the bracelet on both sides.
Plastic or rubber straps: wash gently with water. Do not use chemical detergents.
Leather straps, lightly rub the surface using a dry soft cloth.
A watch is a piece of jewelry and should be used with care.
Keep batteries away from children!
If a battery is accidentally swallowed, call a doctor immediately!